Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Please correct any mistakes in my writing

Let's look at ownself - from distance, in the course of time, from past to this day, like a small boat swinging on waves of grief and helplessness. What an irresistible speed we are moving! But it's important to remember that no doubt Water-Hyacinth moves fast, but its roots don't create obstacle for its moving. We are nothing but the floating Water-Hyacinth of time's stream. Despite trying utmost effort we can't stay in a place awhile. Human beings are not the ingredients of decorating any path, rather he/she is completely a destination-driven being. We have no other way than running towards the destination. Human beings are really helpless. Speed just makes him/her forget about deviation of destination by giving him/her a temporary rhythm. But remembering his/her destination he can easily understand where he/she is at now. It's a stroke of luck to have an opportunity to mercy on ownself after finding ownself in a helpless situation.

"Let's look at ownself" is wrong. I think you mean "Let's look at ourselves".

There are plenty more mistakes. I'm just too tired to do any more. I thought I'd give you something to work on.

There are plenty more mistakes. I'm just too tired to do any more. I thought I'd give you something to work on.

I am working on it, but can't find any mistakes in it. I don't have an Eagle eye like you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back