Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
Dear Admin of Sense College

I apologize for unable to attend some classes since middle of july, because i had a bad diarrhea every morning and sometimes stomach flu. i decided not to go to school during that period of time and stayed at home because if i do, i might disturb the teacher and my classmates for going in and out of the class and also might spread the virus to others.

I seek apologies for not informed earlier. thank you for understanding my problem.

thank you
ili

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Admin of Sense College,

I apologize for being unable to attend some classes since the middle of July, because I had persistent [STRIKE]bad[/STRIKE] diarrhea [STRIKE]every morning[/STRIKE] and [STRIKE]sometimes[/STRIKE] even the stomach flu over that period. I, therefore, decided not to go to school during that period of time and stayed at home [STRIKE]because if i do, i might[/STRIKE] so as not to disturb the teacher and my classmates [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] by going in and out of the classroom and also [STRIKE]might[/STRIKE] not to spread the virus to others.

[STRIKE]I seek apologies for not informed[/STRIKE] I hope you'll accept my apologies for not writing to you about this earlier.

Thank you for your understanding. [STRIKE]my problem.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]thank you[/STRIKE].
Ili

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We don't use "the" before "flu" or "stomach flu".

I had stomach flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.