Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Based on the parameters mentioned in the datasheet of the "name of the battery" we notice that when we include the parameters of the battery in the inverter, we read under and overvoltage signals of the battery. In order to eliminate this problem, we need your technical assistance to improve the functionality of the solar system to be installed.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I looked up "solar system". Is that what it's called in the business--a solar system?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Based on the parameters mentioned in the datasheet of the "name of the battery", we notice that when we include the parameters of the battery information in the inverter, we read under and overvoltage signals of the battery. In order to eliminate this problem, we need your technical assistance to improve the functionality of the solar system to be installed.
The underlined parts cannot be understood.
Are you talking about the labelling of information on the equipment from the datasheet? If so, how does that (labelling) affect the functionality of the equipment?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I looked up "solar system". Is that what it's called in the business--a solar system?
The solar system is the sun with the eight planets (including the Earth) revolving around it.

Joj is selling photovoltaic panels/system (which his posts so far have been all about), which converts solar energy to electrical energy.

Last edited:

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
The underlined parts cannot be understood.
Are you talking about the labelling of information on the equipment from the datasheet? If so, how does that (labelling) affect the functionality of the equipment?
I'm talking about the maximum voltage or minimum voltage of the battery, if we put the parameters mentioned in the data sheet the system isn't functioning well. There is something wrong with the parameters so i need to talk to the company so they can cooperate with us.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
datasheet of the "name of the battery"
Is this actually what the datasheet is called?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The solar system is the sun with the eight planets (including the Earth) revolving around it.

Joj is selling photovoltaic panels/system (which his posts so far have been all about), which converts solar energy to electrical energy.
Yes, I know that. What I didn't know is if it (solar system) is used any other way.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm talking about the maximum voltage or minimum voltage of the battery, if we put the parameters mentioned in the data sheet the system isn't functioning well. There is something wrong with the parameters so i need to talk to the company so we can fix the problem.
I wouldn't use "cooperate" the way you did. (It's too much like "Cooperate or else!")

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I can only guess what you mean.

Do you mean you have problem of fluctuation of the voltage of the power supply from the PV cells beyond the limit specified? What datasheet and reading are you talking about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.