Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi
I'm just want a ticket for a movie then when I was checking there was different prices for adults, children and etc...
i saw this word "MMPRI" between them.

Can you say me what is the meaning of it ?

Thanks

It's not a word. I have no idea what it means.

Did you see that on a website? If so, please give us the link.

I see you are in Iran. Was this on an Iranian website?

Well, I'm stumped! I clicked on the link and followed the process through that far and reached "Adult/MMPRI/Senior/Child prices". It's clearly some kind of promotional price. The full adult price for a ticket was $14.50 but the MMPRI price was $13.00. I've Googled it, searched the Fandango website and come up with nothing.

I'm intrigued though - you have entered your current location shows as Iran. Why are you buying tickets to see a film in the USA? That's a long way to go for a movie! Please correct the location information in your profile.

My location is correct.I want to buy it for someone else

I've looked it up in acronym dictionaries and it's not there either.

It is a total mystery.

Yes and I think it never solve .

What will never be solved? Do you mean the mystery of "MMPRI"? Why don't you email the Fandango website and ask them?

I think I have only this way .
Thank you for help

I think [STRIKE]I have only this way .[/STRIKE] that's probably the only way.
Thank you for help.

Let us know when you find out the answer!

I can't wait!

I was checking the site again and I think they removed that word .
I think it remain mystery .

I was checking the site again and I think they removed that word.
I think it remain mystery.

Remember that we do not put a space before a full stop.

Fandango doesn't seem to know:

"Bill Brown posted to AMC Theatres

12 June

Pricing tix on Fandango for 34th St Manhattan theater, saw this as a ticket option: MMPRI Chat with Fandango said ask theater. Theater page had no info. Wonderful. Why doesn't Fandango have the info? Why not the theater page itself? WTF does MMPRI mean?

--------------------

AMC Theatres We are working with Fandango now to see why this is showing. In the meantime you can always buy your tickets on www.amctheatres.com. - Rick

https://www.facebook.com/amctheatres?filter=2

Well, you're right. It's vanished from the website. I decided the suspense was too much so I emailed Fandango's Customer Service team last night! They said they'd reply within 24 hours. Nothing yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back