[General] My cover letter should be correct but I am not sure. Can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Leonardo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
To whom it may concern,

As a young, motivated individual I am extremely interested in submitting an application for the summer internship at the Stockholm office.

In responding to the specific requirements of the internship position I would like to highlight how my experience can demonstrate my ability to meet each of these.

· Data gathering and analysis: My high grades taken in the courses including a project as a part of the evaluation (Strategy analysis, new product development, development of a website) are a proof of my expertise in data gathering and analysis. I have applied different methods taking into account any type of source (web, professional contact, newspaper etc.)
· Industry research: my initiative and insatiable curiosity concerning the trends and news in the industries are a strength of my candidature. In particular, I took advantage of them in a competition organized by Accenture and in the strategy project
· Interviewing the key stakeholders of a company: I observed and analyzed the best methods to interview the client and its customers and suppliers. I have applied this knowledge in a simulation during the Accenture competition, but I look forward to exploit it in a real project
· Presenting the findings to the client: As a university student, I have presented many and many times consolidating. The capability to summarize and to use PowerPoint effectively. The Accenture contest allowed me even to capitalize on this competence, holding that the client has not to be always satisfied in all the requests asked of the consultant but only in those that are actually profitable for him/her

Above and beyond my experience and capabilities I have been commended for my high level of interpersonal skills and my naturally engaging personality.
In all honesty, I would not ask for any payment. I just want to be around experts in the industry and acquire as much knowledge as I can.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my application and this position in more detail in an interview. I can be contacted at all times on the details provided above.

Thanking you in advance for your time,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]To whom it may concern,[/STRIKE]
Dear Sir/Madam,

As a young, motivated individual, I am [STRIKE]extremely[/STRIKE] highly interested in [STRIKE]submitting an application[/STRIKE] applying for the summer internship at [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] your Stockholm office.

[STRIKE] In responding to the specific requirements of the internship position[/STRIKE] I would like to highlight how my experience can demonstrate my ability to meet each of the specific requirements of the internship position. [STRIKE]these.[/STRIKE]

Data gathering and analysis: My high grades [STRIKE]taken[/STRIKE] in the following courses, including a project [STRIKE]as a part of the evaluation[/STRIKE] are a proof of my expertise in data gathering and analysis-
Strategy Analysis: 86%,
New Product Development: 88%,
Development of a Website: 90%.
[STRIKE]are a proof of my expertise in data gathering and analysis.[/STRIKE]
I have [STRIKE]applied different[/STRIKE] experience using various methods taking into account any type of data source (web, professional contact, newspaper etc.)

Industry research: My initiative and insatiable curiosity concerning [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] industry trends and news [STRIKE]in the industries[/STRIKE] are another strength of mine. [STRIKE]my candidature. In particular, I took advantage of them[/STRIKE] I took part in a project competition organized by Accenture which involved in-depth industry research. [STRIKE]and in the strategy project[/STRIKE]

Interviewing the key stakeholders of a company: I observed and analyzed the best methods [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] of interviewing the client and [STRIKE]its[/STRIKE] their customers and suppliers. I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] applied this knowledge in a simulation during the Accenture competition, but I look forward to [STRIKE]exploit[/STRIKE] using it in a real project with your organization.

Presenting the findings to the client: As a university student, I have made several presentations. [STRIKE]presented many and many times consolidating.[/STRIKE] I have the capability to summarize and to use PowerPoint effectively. The Accenture contest allowed me [STRIKE]even[/STRIKE] to further capitalize on this competence, [STRIKE]holding[/STRIKE] and to ensure that the client [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] need not [STRIKE]to be[/STRIKE] always be satisfied [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] with all the requests asked of the consultant but only [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] with those that are actually profitable for him/her.

[STRIKE]Above and beyond my[/STRIKE] In addition to the aforementioned experience and capabilities, I have been commended for my high level of interpersonal skills and my naturally engaging personality.
[STRIKE]In all honesty, I would not ask for any payment.[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]just want[/STRIKE] would thus highly value [STRIKE]to be around[/STRIKE] the chance to work with experts in the industry and acquire as much knowledge and experience as I can.

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my application and this position in more detail in an interview. I can be contacted at all times on the details provided above.

Thanking you in advance for your consideration [STRIKE]time,[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.