[Grammar] Need help for a sentence, correction (not homework)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapan09

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
France
Hey !

I want to post a message on my facebook account about a new set of creation that i make, but I'm not sure it's really correct :

""Hello FB friends !

I need your help
clear.png

Could you support a fresh new artist ( ME
clear.png
) !?!

Come discover my new creation of original T-shirts, bags and stuff ! (In exclusive, FB first post
clear.png
)
: link

I'm a young designer who love fashion and photography, so please comment and share if you like my work (or if you don't ^^ )

P.S : If you share this post, you got a chance to win 2 t-shirt for free
clear.png

Feel free to contact me about anything, like if you love a design and want more product with it or anything !

Thank you a lot !""

Well that's it, thank you for your help
clear.png

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]Hey ! [/STRIKE]
Hello!
Hello zapan09, and welcome to the forum. :)

I want to post a message on my Facebook page [STRIKE]account[/STRIKE] about a new set of items [STRIKE]creation[/STRIKE] that I [STRIKE]make[/STRIKE] have made, but I'm not sure it's really correct.

"Hello FB friends!

I need your help.
clear.png

Could you support a fresh new artist (me)?!

Come discover my new creation of original T-shirts, bags and other fashion items! [STRIKE]stuff ![/STRIKE] [STRIKE](In[/STRIKE] (exclusive FB first post)
link

I'm a young designer who loves fashion and photography, so please [STRIKE]comment and[/STRIKE] share and comment if you like my work (or if you don't!).

P.S: If you share this post, you [STRIKE]got[/STRIKE] have a chance [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] of winning two t-shirts. [STRIKE]for free [/STRIKE]
clear.png

Feel free to contact me about anything, [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] e.g., if you love a particular design and want to see more products based on it. [STRIKE]with it or anything ![/STRIKE]

Thanks [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] a lot!"

Well that's it. Thank you for your help.
clear.png
Good luck with your venture. :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.