Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Further to your telephone conversation with Mr. XX two days ago, please find attached the offer you requested.

Further With regard to your telephone conversation with Mr. XX two days ago, please find attached the offer you requested.

@Joj - what on earth does your title have to do with your thread and what does it mean? You've been told that you need to use words/sentences you're asking us about as your titles. A useful title for this would have been "Further to your telephone conversation with Mr XX two days ago".

The title makes no sense to me, but further to seems OK to my BrE ears.

Job, what do you mean by "the offer you requested"?

Normally, one person makes an offer and the other person either accepts or rejects it.

What do you think I should be writing instead of you requested?

In what sense do you mean "offer"? Is it a bid for something?

Reactions: Joj
It seems odd to me to say that somebody requested an offer. We might an make offer if we are bidding for a good or service.

Further to your telephone conversation with Mr. XX two days ago, please find attached the offer you requested.
I assume that the offer was made verbally over the phone, The person who made the offer is now sending it in written form, presumably by email,

Furrher to our telephone conversation, I attach the offer we discussed on the ohone earlier today.

I'm guessing the OP's thread title is an attempt at: first or introductory sentence. Is that correct @Joj?

Reactions: Joj
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back