Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thanks for being a part of my life. For making my life so beautiful and meaningful. You are the one who teaches me how to live a happy life. Sometimes there are some argument between us but these arguments cannot affect our relationship. I know we are different from each other in many aspects but we live together because we love each other. Marriage is a very beautiful relationship of this world. It is a bond of love and trust. I don't know about you but I have trust on you that you will always stand by me through out my life. God knows that i make every possible effort to make you happy and also make my relationship strong. :)

Hey! :)

Thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for making my life so beautiful and meaningful. You are the one who teaches me how to live a happy life. Sometimes there are arguments between us, but these arguments do not damage our relationship. I know we are different from each other in many respects, but we live together because we love each other. Marriage is a very beautiful relationship. It is a bond of love and trust. I trust that you will always stand by me throughout my life. God knows that I make every possible effort to make you happy and to make our relationship strong. :)

:up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back