I have asked Copilot (AI) to convert a paragraph of BBC's article into a dialogue.

svetlana14

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
I have asked Copilot (AI) to convert a paragraph of BBC's article into a dialogue. Can I have your opinion on whether the result works for real-life situations rather than it resembles more of a sort of performance?

Person A: “Have you ever tried Moroccan ZaaZaa? It’s a thick and sweet avocado smoothie that resembles a layered sundae. It’s often enjoyed as a post-fasting treat during Ramadan.”

Person B: “ZaaZaa? I’ve never heard of it. What’s in it?”

Person A: “Well, ZaaZaa is one of Morocco’s most decadent treats. It’s both a smoothie and a dessert, but its main ingredient may come as a surprise: avocado.”

Person B: “Avocado? Really? I always thought of avocado as a savoury food rather than a dessert.”

Person A: “That’s a common perception. But Alia Al Kasimi, founder of the online cooking school Flavors of Morocco, once said, ‘When I was a kid, we would split an avocado in half, sprinkle some sugar on top and then eat it with a spoon.’ So, in some parts of the world, avocado is indeed enjoyed as a dessert!” 🥑🍨

https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/...roccan-smoothie-for-ramadan-to-break-the-fast

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back