Academic
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please suggest what I need to improve.

What is the hardest lesson you have learned so far? how did you learn it? ( I got this prompt from a practice book)

Life is full of experiences; some are memories and some are lessons. I have learned many lessons, but, the most difficult one I experienced that nothing is permanent. Everything has a limited time, whether it is a thing, a person or a moment. After it's gone; we can recall only the memories.

Death of the mother is the ultimate loss for a person and one of the hardest lessons of life. I encountered the ephemerality of life at the death of my mother. She was only fifty years old and we were not expecting that dreadful loss for our family. Anyway, We have accepted the fact that she is no more. Being the eldest sibling was even harder as I have to show the courage to the other. Moreover, It was the time to help my father in sharing responsibilities.

After a few weeks,everyone get back to the normal life. However, all family members were lonely deep inside. We less talked than usually and pretended busy with routine work. Time passes away and people as well, but, both have been reminding that once they have lost they will not come back. Death is indomitable but sudden and unexpected loss of a family member is very painful and bitter lesson.

In last, the dearth of my mother will never be replaced and we will have been missing her love.The pain taught us to keep moving on in all situations of life. The hardest and worst lesson had taught me so early.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Life is full of experiences; some are memories and some are lessons. I have learned many lessons, but the most difficult one is that I've come to realize [STRIKE]experienced[/STRIKE] that nothing is permanent. Everything has a limited time, whether it is a thing, a person or a moment. After it's gone, we can recall only the memories.

The passing away [STRIKE]Death[/STRIKE] of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] one's mother is the ultimate loss for a person and one of the hardest lessons [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in life. I [STRIKE]encountered[/STRIKE] felt the ephemerality of life at the death of my mother. She was only fifty years old, and we were not expecting that dreadful loss [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] in our family. Anyway, We have accepted the fact that she is no more. Being the eldest [STRIKE]sibling[/STRIKE] in my family was even harder as I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had to show [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] courage in front of my siblings. [STRIKE]to the other.[/STRIKE] Moreover, It was [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a time to help my father in sharing responsibilities.

After a few weeks, everyone [STRIKE]get[/STRIKE] got back to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] normal. [STRIKE]life.[/STRIKE] However, all my family members were lonely deep inside. We [STRIKE]less[/STRIKE] talked less than usual [STRIKE]ly[/STRIKE] and pretended to be busy with routine work. Time passes [STRIKE]away[/STRIKE] and people do as well, but both have been reminding that once they have lost they will not come back. [I don't understand that.] Death is indomitable but sudden, and the unexpected loss of a family member is a very painful and bitter lesson about the impermanence of all things.

[STRIKE]In last, the dearth of[/STRIKE] My mother [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] can never be replaced, and we will [STRIKE]have been[/STRIKE] always miss [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] her love. However, the lesson we learnt is that life goes on, and we also must [STRIKE]The pain taught us to keep[/STRIKE] move [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] on in [STRIKE]all situations of[/STRIKE] our life. That has been the hardest and worst lesson in my life. [STRIKE]had taught me so early.[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.