Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
I am a newbie in this forum.

I am working on a lesson plan in teaching phonics for kindergarten children.
Can anyone tell me the right sequence and plan to teach (step by step). I can see there are different books carrying this topic differently where I don't know which one is correct and reliable.

Your prompt reply is of great importance to me.
Thank you.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I am a newbie in this forum.
Hardly, having joined seven years ago, and submitted 1,286 posts,
I am working on a lesson plan in teaching phonics for kindergarten children.
Can anyone tell me the right sequence and plan to teach (step by step). I can see there are different books carrying this topic differently where I don't know which one is correct and reliable.

Your prompt reply is of great importance to me.
How has it happened that you are in this situation, Ju? If your current employer has thrust this task on you, then s/he should be giving you some support.

We at UE like to help when we can, but we are not here to provide step-by-step teaching plans on any subject'

Ju

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Hardly, having joined seven years ago, and submitted 1,286 posts, How has it happened that you are in this situation, Ju? If your current employer has thrust this task on you, then s/he should be giving you some support.

We at UE like to help when we can, but we are not here to provide step-by-step teaching plans on any subject'

Dear 5jj,

Firstly, I would like to apology as I thought I needed to re-introduce myself as I went to a new forum.
Secondly, I didn't mean to bother you all to provide step-by-step teaching plan but only a suggestion or guidance.
Once again, my apologies again if my poor written English have caused you any misunderstanding or inconvenience.

Ju

Status
Not open for further replies.