Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Kazakhstan
Current Location
Kazakhstan
(She is studying at the university)
In the study period she has shown herself as possessing skills, both in studying and in language learning. At the lessons she responds with enthusiasm and always comes with a great report. She plays on musical instruments and studying chinese and english languages at the University. She easily comes in contact with new people, sociable, careful and attentive, since more than 2 years,she is the head of the group. XXX is not afraid to take on a serious matter. She is distinguished by her confidence, ability to solve problems readiness to take up the task and execute it in the best way. She also works every summer in their field to gain practical knowledge.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE] In the study period she[/STRIKE] Rina has [STRIKE]shown herself as possessing[/STRIKE] demonstrated outstanding study and language-learning skills. [STRIKE], both in studying and in language learning. At the lessons[/STRIKE] In class, she responds with enthusiasm and always [STRIKE]comes with a[/STRIKE] produces great reports.

She plays [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] several musical instruments and is currently studying Chinese and English [STRIKE]languages[/STRIKE] at the university. She easily [STRIKE]comes in contact[/STRIKE] connects with new people, and she is sociable, careful and attentive, since more than 2 years,she is the head of the group. XXX is not afraid to take on serious and difficult challenges. [STRIKE]matter.[/STRIKE] She is distinguished by her confidence, ability to solve problems, and readiness to [STRIKE]take up the task and execute it[/STRIKE] deal with any assigned task in the best way. She also works every summer to gain practical experience in [STRIKE]their[/STRIKE] her field. [STRIKE]to gain practical knowledge.[/STRIKE]
I don't understand what you mean by "head of the group."

SEDavis0321

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello Rina2704. I've looked over your original piece of writing and Teechar's revisions. I think it looks like a very good piece of writing now. Like Teechar, I had a question about what you meant by your phrase, "since more than two years, she is head of the group." Do you mean she is the leader of a group? If so, you could mention the name of the specific group or organization etc. If that isn't what you mean you could say, "For more than two years, she has demonstrated great leadership skills."

I am new here, so if you have any further questions about my comment or want me to be clearer, please let me know. Thanks.

Rina2704

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Kazakhstan
Current Location
Kazakhstan
I mean she is the leader of economic group in the university more than 2 years, thank you very much for your comment.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I mean she [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] has been the leader of ​the/an economic group in the university for more than 2 years. Thank you very much for your comments.

Note my corrections above. I'm interested to know what the "economic group" does.

Status
Not open for further replies.