[Essay] please correct me, I am going to start contacting a native.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahralizadeh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I am a master student in computer engineering. It is about six months I am getting accustomed to SCORM and have tried to create standardized content, and I am interested in researching in this area. Recently I have gotten accustomed to Tin Can and found it astonishing. I was wondering that can you guide me by offering some subjects and guidance for research? Something for doing as a master thesis? I will be happy to have any chance to help learning society to improve although small!

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
You would do better posting this in an IT forum. Even if we knew what SCORM and Tin Can were, it's not within our expertise to advise you on IT masters research.

zahralizadeh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
You would do better posting this in an IT forum. Even if we knew what SCORM and Tin Can were, it's not within our expertise to advise you on IT masters research.

thanks for the reply
the research is not matter. I think maybe there is a misunderstanding. My first post was the letter that I want to correct it!
I just want to correct this text regardless of IT science. the IT forums do not help me in correcting grammatical and linguistic problems existing in a piece of text! I need your advise for editing this letter in fact, not how to do the research.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
thanks for the reply
the research is not matter. I think maybe there is a misunderstanding. My first post was the letter that I want to correct it!
I just want to correct this text regardless of IT science. the IT forums do not help me in correcting grammatical and linguistic problems existing in a piece of text! I need your advise for editing this letter in fact, not how to do the research.
Sorry, yes I realized later that you might have meant that.

"I am a masters student in computer engineering. [STRIKE]It is about[/STRIKE] For six months I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] have been getting accustomed to SCORM and have tried to create standardized content, and I am interested in researching in this area. Recently I have gotten accustomed to Tin Can and found it astonishing. I was wondering that can you guide me by offering some subjects and guidance for research? Something for doing as a masters thesis?[STRIKE] I will be happy to have any chance to help learning society to improve although small! [/STRIKE] I would be happy for the chance to help to improve society, however small my contribution to learning."

zahralizadeh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.