please correct my cover letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanjiD

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear Mrs. xxx,

I would like to apply for an opportunity to study at University College xxxxxxx. The first information and impulse I got at my University: xxxxxx in Prague where I am studying. Please see the attached CV.

I have been studying Hotel Management for 6 years (in various forms) and I have had quite extensive work experience in Hotels and Restaurants. However I would like to study abroad. When I noticed the possibility to study in Denmark , I knew immediately that I would like to try it. The most useful information source I found on web-side and in a brochure.

To studying at xxxxxx in English language is for me unique oportunity to improve my skills. I find this opportunity as the most important step in my career. International Hospitality Management is aiming which I would like to follow in my future career.

At xxxxxxx I like kind of teaching which is project-oriented and I am missing this way at my school.

I would appreciate the opportunity to study at xxxxxxx and compare differences between culturals and ways of studying. Thank you for considering me for the position and for your time.

Yours sincerely,

Thank's for correct. David

telaviv1

Member Type
Other
Dear Mrs. xxx,

I am applying for an opportunity to study at University College xxxxxxx. Please see the attached CV.

I have been studying Hotel Management for 6 years (in various forms) and have extensive work experience in Hotels and Restaurants. However I would like to study abroad. When I saw the possibility of studying in Denmark , I knew immediately that I would like to try it.

Studying at xxxxxx in English would be a unique opportunity to improve my skills and a very important step in my career. International Hospitality Management is the path I would like to follow in my future career.

I like project-oriented teaching and my present school does not use this method.

I would appreciate the opportunity to study at xxxxxxx. Thank you for considering me for a position and for your time.

Yours sincerely,

Thank's for correct. David

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.