Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Teaching statements
Years of lecturing experiences helped me to gain different perspectives of knowledge and empowered my ability to effectively train, encourage and motivate students. I am able to promote innovation, teaching, learning, and service to a diverse student. I believed that teaching is all about challenge students, engage strugglers and uninterested students in the subject to see their potential and bring the best out of them. To achieve that, I always keep the course simple and structured; link the subject with the real world, and simply make them feel that learning could be fun and practical at the same time. Besides all these professional experiences, my multidisciplinary study about psychoanalysis, psychosociology, cultural semiology together with my personality as a patinate, inquisitive, fast learner, commitment, and independent person, helped me to encourage students to broaden their perspective and thinking beyond binderies.
My teaching style is built upon the following main strategies:
Contents
1. Express my interest in the subject
2. Building a rapport with students respecting the line of professionalism
3. Simplifying subjects and use of multiple resource
4. Always being innovative, creative, and updated
5. Teach students how the theories come to practice
6. Help students to practice leadership and improve the presentation
7. Giving them fresh time

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Years of lecturing [STRIKE]experiences[/STRIKE] have [STRIKE]helped me to gain[/STRIKE] given me different perspectives [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] on knowledge and have [STRIKE]empowered[/STRIKE] improved my ability to effectively train, encourage and motivate students.

I've made a start by making corrections to your opening sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.