Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello,

My client asked me to forward her the pictures of her product that I had created for her. While sharing the pics with her via mail, should I say, "Please find attached the pics that you requested" or "Please find attached pics you requested"?

I'm not sure if I should include or exclude "the" and please feel free to point out any mistakes that I've made while writing this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello,

My client asked me to forward her the pictures of her product that I had created for her.
Can you see how this sentence is ambiguous? Look carefully at what it appears you created for her.

[STRIKE]While[/STRIKE] When sharing the pictures with her via mail, should I say, "Please find attached the pics that you requested" or "Please find attached pics you requested"?

I'm not sure if I should include or exclude "the". [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] Please feel free to point out any mistakes that I've made while writing this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Use the definite article. You are referring to specific pictures (the ones she requested).
See my comment and corrections above.

sujeesh.p7

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Use the definite article. You are referring to specific pictures (the ones she requested).
See my comment and corrections above.

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind.

Could you please recommend a book that can help me with Grammar?

Status
Not open for further replies.