Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Please find the following answers to your questions:
1. According to the given drawings, the mounting structure consists of four rows, each of which contains four panels with a minimum height of two meters (taking into consideration the shadow of reservoir). Please refer to page 6.
2.For the submitted offers, the difference in prices owing to cost escalation. But we have provide a better price taking into account the cost of the structure (1800$), which will total 22000$.(for the alternative 1 mentioned in page 8)
3. It should be noted that if the customer decides to upgrade the system, we can reach up to 28 panels, as shown in the image below.

Please find attached the corrected offer; due to a typo, instead of 35kwh, I should right 25kwh.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm sure we've told you before that "$" goes before the numbers.
Don't start sentences with "But".
We've also told you that you struggle to use "According to" correctly. Take it out of paragraph 1 and try something else.
Ironically, in your sentence about a typo, you have a typo!

If I was told that "the difference in price is owing to cost escalation", I would feel that I was being fobbed off. You're basically saying "The price has gone up because the price has gone up"!

Status
Not open for further replies.