Please help! Is my introduction correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

engmanbie

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Hello,

First of all, BIG THANKS to the admins and all the volunteers of this amazing community!

Can you guys please help me check if the wordings of my introduction is correct and maybe suggestions on how to make it better. :)

"Here are the 58 best Bible verses about the Holy Spirit from the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible, King James Version (KJV), sorted from the most relevant to the least relevant bible verses."

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ql37z1

I'm trying to create a list of Bible passages about the Holy Spirit using the King James Version of the Holy Bible and make it a PDF. I just want to make sure that my grammar in the intro is correct including which should be capitalized.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:

jutfrank

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I suggest this edit:

Here are the 58 best Bible verses about the Holy Spirit from both the Old Testament and New Testament of the King James Version of the Holy Bible, sorted from most to least relevant.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I think it is readily understood and more common to just have the version of the Holy Bible bracketed at the back viz. KJV/NKJV. This is also how quotes from the Bible are referenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.