Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Hello everyone,

I received a rejection letter from a university to my application,

Dear xxxxx

Unfortunately we have had to withdraw your offer for the xxxx London campus and also reject your application for the xxxx campus. This is due to the fact that we are unable to find an exact comparison for your qualifications from xxxxx. A NARIC enquiry was made so that we can be sure that this is the correct decision. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind Regards

And here's my response

Dear xxxxxx,

Thanks for letting me know about your decision.
Actually, I’m surprised at the rejection of my application, especially the reason given was the unable comparison of my qualifications,
I think that the decision was little hasty, because I have already received an email (which I included in these email) from another university, before I know the xxxxxxx university, that confirm my qualifications equitation to British degree standards.
I would therefore humbly request you to reconsider y application on behave of the reasons i provided. I will however respect your decision.
I am looking forward for a positive reply
Best regards,

So, please help me to correct this letter, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Dear xxxxxx,

Thanks for your letter letting me know [STRIKE]about [/STRIKE]your decision.
[STRIKE]Actually,[/STRIKE] I’m surprised at the rejection of my application, especially the reason given [STRIKE]was the unable comparison of [/STRIKE] that you are unable to find a match for my qualifications,
I think that the decision was little hasty, because I have already received an email (which I included in [STRIKE]these[/STRIKE] this email) from another university, before I know the xxxxxxx university, that confirm my calcification equitation to British degree standards.
I would therefore humbly request you to reconsider my application on [STRIKE]behave [/STRIKE] the basis of the reason[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] i provided. I will however respect your decision.
I am looking forward [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to a positive reply.

Best regards,

What do you mean by the underlined words?

maildor

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Dear xxxxxx,

Thanks for your letter letting me know [STRIKE]about [/STRIKE]your decision.
[STRIKE]Actually,[/STRIKE] I’m surprised at the rejection of my application, especially the reason given [STRIKE]was the unable comparison of [/STRIKE] that you are unable to find a match for my qualifications,
I think that the decision was little hasty, because I have already received an email (which I included in [STRIKE]these[/STRIKE] this email) from another university, before I know the xxxxxxx university, that confirm my calcification equitation to British degree standards.
I would therefore humbly request you to reconsider my application on [STRIKE]behave [/STRIKE] the basis of the reason[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] i provided. I will however respect your decision.
I am looking forward [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to a positive reply.

Best regards,

What do you mean by the underlined words?

Hello Tedmc,
Thank you for your corrections,

especially mean in particular the reason of qualifications.

Hasty : done or acting the decision with excessive speed, because they give the decision until they get confirmation from NARIC about my qualifications .
confirm my calcification equitation : sorry this was error, it’s confirm my qualifications equitation

thanks in again.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Sorry,maildor, I did not mean to have "especially"underlined.
You still have not explained what "confirm my calcification(biological term?) equitation" is.

Last edited:

maildor

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Sorry,maildor, I did not mean to have "especially"underlined.
You still have not explained what "confirm my calcification(biological term?) equitation" is.
sorry Tedmc it was an error, it’s confirm my qualifications equitation.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
sorry Tedmc it was an error, it’s confirm my qualifications equitation.

I have just learned a new word - equitation.
It is "the art and practice of horsemanship and horse riding". Is that what you mean? ;-)

maildor

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
I have just learned a new word - equitation.
It is "the art and practice of horsemanship and horse riding". Is that what you mean? ;-)

Oh my God, absolutely not this, I mean they have acknowledged my qualifications.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Did you mean something like "equivalency"?

Status
Not open for further replies.