Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphax

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello i have to do an application for a videogame and i have problems with grammar and spelling. Can you help me?
Here ===>
5 years ago Nick lived in a small apartment in New York.
He had a mother who was on drugs, a dead brother and an unknown father. He became a bad man because he was tired of the problems of his mother and her lack of affection. He killed persons, and detectives looked for him. He was a ganster and he dealt drugs and guns. Now he comes to Los Santos. A friend told him to come. He took the plane to escape his country and have a new life.

First i want to have a big house and meet a girl to make her my wife. I want to have a job likes businessman and i will buy a car. I want to go shopping, meet friends. But i will meet girls too because like real life, the men are unfaithful to their wife. And i think if this life will be boring, i will join a gang and see action.

Robbing and scamming are not alowed in OOC but in IC they are alowed. We can't steal more than 5,000 and scam more than 50,000.
It's alowed at lvl 3 or+.

Death matching is when we kill persons without reason. For example i see three man in the street and i kill them, for not reason.
Or ram people on the sidewalk with my car

Revenge Killing is when i get killed by someone or by a group of persons and that after, the only thing that i have in mind is to kill them back. But when i get killed my memory is wiped and i can't come back to kill the men.
For example, Bob kill me with a deagle for some reason, well if i spawn and run to him and say Hey man, get away this is my turf then start to punch him or kill him, this is Revenge Killing.

Metagaming is when we use OOC information in Ic situation.
For example, no asking the person what's his name but reading the nametag.
An other example. A man tells me with his mobile and i know who is it before he tells me.
Metagaming can be when we don't act in a way that reflects our character experiences or backstory.
For example i'm a police officer and i can steal.

Powergaming it's when we forcing our role play on other people or we want the power, give an advantage to our personage and not giving the other player a chance to protect themselves.
Often with the command /me. Example: i'm police officer and i arrest a suspect and i forcing him to play this role. I do /me arrest ..., put him in the car and lock the car. But i have to do /me try to ...
The other definition of powergaming is when we do unrealistics things. For example i survive after a big explosion.

Thank you for reading.

Unwritten

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Palestinian Territory
Current Location
Palestinian Territory
Hello I have to do an application for a vedio game and I have problems with grammar and spelling. Can you help me?
Here ===>

Five years ago Nick lived in a small apartment in New York.
He had a mother who took drugs, a dead brother and an unknown father. He became a bad man because he was sick of the problems of his mother and her lack of affection. He killed persons, and detectives looked for him. He was a gangster and he dealt with drugs and guns. Now he comes to Los Santos. A friend told him to come. He took the plane to escape from his country and to have a new life.

First I want to buy a big house and look for my future wife. I want to be a businessman and I will buy a car. I want to go shopping and meet friends. But I will meet other girls too because its like real life, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] men are unfaithful to their wives. And I think that if this life will be boring, I will join a gang and have some action.

Robbing and scamming are not allowed in OOC but in IC they are allowed. We can't steal more than 5,000 (dollars or what?) and scam more than 50,000 (again what?) It's alowed at lvl 3 or+. << Do you mean LEVEL?

Death matching is when we kill persons without reason. For example I see three men in the street and I kill them, for no reason.Or I ram people on the sidewalk with my car.

Revenge Killing is when I get killed by someone or by a group of persons and [STRIKE]that after,[/STRIKE] the only thing that I have in mind is to kill them back. But when I get killed, my memory is wiped and I can't come back to kill the men.
For example, Bob kills me with a deagle for some reason, well if I spawn and run after him and say hey man, go away! this is my turf then I start punching or killing him, this is called Revenge Killing.

Metagaming is when we use OOC information in Ic situation.
For example, not asking the person what's his name but reading the name tag. Another example is that a man talks to me by his mobile and I know who he is before he does.
Metagaming can happen when we don't act in a way that reflects our character experiences or backstory.For example I'm a police officer and I can steal.

Powergaming exists when we force our role of play on other people or when we want the power, give an advantage to our personage << (I don`t get this sentence) and not giving the other player a chance to protect themselves.
Often with the command /me. Example: I`m a police officer and I arrest a suspect and I force him to play this role. I do /me arrest ..., put him in the car and lock the car. But I have to do /me try to ...
The other definition of powergaming is when we do unrealistics things. For example I survive after a big explosion.

Thank you for reading.

I didn`t understand the last paragraph very well.:-?
Good Luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.