please keep in mind that with 6 panels, you will be unable to use the air conditioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France

Hellow. Could you please assist me in correcting the email below?

Dear Client,

Please find the quote you requested attached.

Please keep in mind that with 6 panels, you will be unable to use the air conditioning for more than 2 to 3 hours because the panels are insufficient to supply the load during the day and charge the batteries that you will be using at night. This system can be useful only during the cut off of the electricity.

According to our phone conversation last week, you asked me to include lithium ion batteries as an alternative solution; the budget in that case will be $13,000. ( the price of the lithium-ion batteries that will cover your load with 15amps during 6 hours is $8,000).

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Anyone please?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hellow. Could you please assist me in correcting the email below? (This means you are correcting the email yourself and you need help with it)

Dear Client,

Please keep in mind that (don't use this phrase so often) with 6 six panels (what panels?), you will be unable not be able to use the air conditioning for more than 2 to 3 hours because the panels are insufficient to supply the load (provide the energy) during the day and charge the batteries that you will be using at night. This system can be useful only during the cut off of the electricity (an outage) .

According to our phone conversation last week, you asked me to include lithium-ion batteries as an alternative solution. The budget cost of the upgrade in that case will be $13,000. ( the price additional cost of the lithium-ion batteries that will cover your load (meet your energy requirement) with which provides 15amps during for 6 hours is $8,000).

• Thanks
Reactions: Joj

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Dear Client,

Please note that with six panels 540watt, you will not be able to use the air conditioning for more than 2 to 3 hours because the panels are insufficient provide the energy during the day and charge the batteries that you will be using at night. This system can be useful only during an outage..

According to our phone conversation last week, you asked me to include lithium-ion batteries as an alternative solution. The cost of the upgrade in that case will be $13,000. (additional cost of the lithium-ion batteries that will meet your energy requirement which provides 15amps for 6 hours is $8,000).

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Dear Client,

Please note that with six 540-watt PV panels 540watt, you will not be able to use the air conditioning for more than 2 to 3 hours because the panels are insufficient to provide the energy during the day and charge the batteries that you will be using at night. This system can be useful only during an outage.

According to our phone conversation last week, you asked me to include lithium-ion batteries as an alternative solution. The cost of the upgrade in that case will be $13,000. (additional cost of the lithium-ion batteries that will meet your energy requirement to provide 15amps for 6 hours is $8,000).

Status
Not open for further replies.