Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
If somebody says: I'm travelling tomorrow, are the following correct?:
He told me he was going to travel tomorrow.
He told me he was travelling tomorrow.
He told me he is travelling tomorrow.

​Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Except for the typo in number 2 (que), they all work.

Note these only work if it's the same day he said it.

If he said this Monday and it's now Tuesday or Wednesday or a month later, then you need to say "today" or "yesterday" or "the next day" respectively.

Last edited:
Except for the typo in number 2 (que), they all work.
I have a new doubt now, MikeNewYork. What about he told me he would be travelling tomorrow?
​Thanks again!

There is nothing better than warm cockles. ;-)

I"m going to make some warm cookies. Those are even better.
Except eventually they cool. But even so, I think cool cookies beat warm cockles? No?

Nothing warms the cockles of my heart like finding out a poster doesn't believe us and has to post in another forum for confirmation: https://www.englishforums.com/English/ContinuousForFuture/bjcphw/post.htm
Why do you say some of us don't believe you? We are a group of students sharing books, forums and computers and we are continuosly passing information among us. This doesn't mean, as far as I am concerned, that I need confirmation in another forum. As we are all studying the same subjects, when an answer is delayed, some of us try to get it from another source. I think there is nothing wrong in doing so.
I'm sorry if this situation has upset you all because during these two months I've been in touch with you, you all have been very kind to me and I'm very grateful for that.
Thanks for everything, Barb_D.

There is nothing better than warm cockles. ;-)
Thanks MikeNewYork for being so kind to me during these two months. Your explanations were very useful and be sure that you (and Barb and the others) didn't waste time answering my doubts. I don't know what 'cockles' means because I'm just a student but I suppose it's not a positive term, haha.
I'm glad that I've known you all. My mates and me have sent the same questions to other forums only in the need to have quick responses not because a lack of confidence. I respect what you do and won't bother any more.
Please give my best regards to everybody.

There is no reason for you to leave the forum. Please stay with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back