Member Type
Other
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Aruba
Current Location
Aruba
my life is belong to you or my life is belongs to you?

Thank you

Barque

Banned
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
Singapore
Neither.

Perhaps what you're looking for is "My life belongs to you".

Please bear in mind that this is a very dramatic statement, and will often not be taken seriously.

If you're planning to say this to a woman, other than as a joke, I suggest you re-think. :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
1. "My life is belong to you." or
2. "My life is belongs to you."

Thank you.
Note my changes above. Whenever you give us more than one sentence to look at, please number them and put them on separate lines. There is no need to thank us in advance. Thank us after we help you, by adding the "Thanks" icon to any helpful response.

leonardo11

Banned
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Aruba
Current Location
Aruba
Note my changes above. Whenever you give us more than one sentence to look at, please number them and put them on separate lines. There is no need to thank us in advance. Thank us after we help you, by adding the "Thanks" icon to any helpful response.
sorry brother, but is "my life is belong to you" or "my life is belongs to you" I need the right answer, belong or belongs?

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Correct the false information in your user profile. After you have done so, someone may answer your question.

Barque

Banned
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
Singapore
sorry brother, but is "my life is belong to you" or "my life is belongs to you" I need the right answer, belong or belongs?
Did you see post #2?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
@leonardo11 As probus told you in post #5, you need to correct the information in your member profile before we will help you further. We expect our users to be truthful. If you're a native Arabic speaker, your home country isn't Aruba. You appear to have just chosen options starting with "A".

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
@leonardo11: You have 24 hours fo correct the information in your member profile. If you fail to do so, you will be banned from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.