Thank you (no hyphen required). If the person is talking loudly and [STRIKE]its[/STRIKE] you [STRIKE]who[/STRIKE] don't want to talk, I can [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] just say[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] something like that and disconnect your phone.
And [STRIKE]yups[/STRIKE] I will try to avoid chatlish language. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] The [STRIKE]foremost[/STRIKE] most important thing - can you please help me daily to gain some useful and better words with sentences to [STRIKE]let me know[/STRIKE] help me learn [STRIKE]just[/STRIKE] some fabulous English.
See my amendments in red.
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Spanish, London).
- End every sentence with the relevant punctuation mark.
- As we said, no chatlish. ("Yups" is not a proper English word.)