Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
In this essay I enumerate the things that I wouldn't like in a job. Please correct the mistakes or any weird expression.

First of all I wouldn't like having a job that doesn't give a consciousness about both the outer world and myself. I want to constantly grow mentally and learn inspiring things. That's why having a job that involves some dull and repetitive work that doesn't require intellectual knowledge wouldn't fullfil my expectations. Another thing is that I wouldn't want to work always in a team. I would generally prefer working independently without having a strict structure. Of course I wouldn't want to having to work for extra hours because of the boss' wish. I want a balanced life. Finally the
environment of the work place is also important. I don't like frantic and loud environments. In short I wouldn't like working in sectors like banking, construction or logistics.

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
In this essay I enumerate the things that I wouldn't like in a job. Please correct the mistakes or any weird expression.

First of all, I wouldn't like having a job that doesn't give an awareness consciousness about both the outer world and myself. I want to constantly grow mentally and learn inspiring things things that inspire. That's why having a job that involves some dull and repetitive work that doesn't require intellectual any knowledge wouldn't fulfill my expectations. Another thing is that I wouldn't want to work always in a team. I would generally prefer working independently without having a strict rigid structure. Of course, I wouldn't want to having to work for extra hours because of the a boss' wish. I want a balanced life. Finally, the
environment of the work place is also important. I don't like frantic and or loud environments. In short, I wouldn't like working in sectors occupations like banking, construction or logistics.

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
See suggestions.

Status