Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Topic : The True Meaning of Marriage

The original meaning of marriage is legally or formally recognized in a personal relationship between man and woman. They get married and choose to be a family because they love each other but sometimes break up for their personal happiness.

In my perspective, before getting married when you don’t need a marriage registration form, you have to think of such matters with your partner who you choose and confirm if you can get along with him or her. Otherwise you will regret your choice.

Marriage is spending the rest of your life with your lover, so you have to make the roles with your family. If we ask somebody who’s married why she got married, she would say that she needed someone who will play the role of a father of children and a husband for her.

Marriage legally means a family but you don’t have to necessarily go into it because it’s your choice. Before getting married. you should think that if marriage won’t give you happiness, you don’t have to do that

============================
Please check out some mistakes, especially the underlined parts and correct them. Thank you.

Topic : The True Meaning of Marriage

The original meaning of marriage is a legally or formally recognized [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]a [/STRIKE] personal relationship between a man and a woman. They get married (enter into marriage) and choose to [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] start a family because they love each other but sometimes break up for their personal happiness.(due to a failure of the relationship/unhappiness).

In my [STRIKE]perspective[/STRIKE] opinion (or from my perspective), before getting married when you don’t need a marriage registration form (I think this is irrelevant and should be deleted), you have to think [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] about and discuss such matters with your partner who you choose and confirm if you can get along with him or her. Otherwise you will regret your choice.

Marriage is spending the rest of your life with your lover, so you have to make the roles with your family. (what do you mean by this? play your part?) If we ask somebody who’s married why she got married, she would say that she (use "they" to avoid being sexist) needed someone who will play the role of a father of children and a husband for her.

Marriage legally means a family (marriage is a contractual relationship) but you don’t have to necessarily go into it because it’s your choice (you have the freedom of choice) . Before getting married. you should think (consider) that if marriage won’t give you happiness, you don’t have to do that (make the commitment).============================
Please check[STRIKE] out some[/STRIKE] for mistakes, especially the underlined parts and correct them. Thank you.

See above.

Last edited:
Who wrote that text and for what purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back