Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Switzerland
Hi. Would you please tell me what this sentence "if you are here normally with me" means? Does it mean " if you used to be and attend with me"?!

Also, it's not a complete sentence so you need to provide the whole sentence in which it appears (along with the context and the source).

Also, it's not a complete sentence so you need to provide the whole sentence in which it appears (along with the context and the source).
Well, here is it 👇🏻
As you can see, if you're here normally with me, I have a slightly different background.

We're still waiting for the source and context.

We're still waiting for the source and context.
Well, here is it. It's in 0:16

It's understandable why you would be confused.

It's understandable why you would be confused.
Just to make sure, so does it mean " if you used to be and attend with me"?!

It makes no sense at all.

"As you can see, if you're here normally with me, I have a slightly different background. I am on an adventure".

I have no idea what she's referring to when she says "As you can see" since we can't actually see that she's on an adventure. She appears to simply be sitting in front of an orange curtain, swatting at an invisible fly above her head. That's not very adventurous. As far as I can tell, by "if you're normally here with me", she means "If you're a regular visitor to this site/If you're a frequent viewer of my videos". It has nothing to do with the rest of the sentence, though.
I'd try watching something a bit more sensible in order to practise your English, if I were you.

It makes no sense at all.

"As you can see, if you're here normally with me, I have a slightly different background. I am on an adventure".

I have no idea what she's referring to when she says "As you can see" since we can't actually see that she's on an adventure. She appears to simply be sitting in front of an orange curtain, swatting at an invisible fly above her head. That's not very adventurous. As far as I can tell, by "if you're normally here with me", she means "If you're a regular visitor to this site/If you're a frequent viewer of my videos". It has nothing to do with the rest of the sentence, though.
I'd try watching something a bit more sensible in order to practise your English, if I were
What do you mean by " fly" do you mean the fly which is the insect?! Because I didn't see a fly above her head.

Your version is ungrammatical and means nothing.
I also think that when she says " I'm on an adventure and let's see how with aka, we alive" , she mean a short time journey. I'm not sure but I guess she wants to say so as if it is a short job journey. What's your opinion?

What do you mean by " fly" do you mean the fly which is the insect?! Because I didn't see a fly above her head.
I was referring to the fact that she kept inexplicably waving her hand above her head, in the same way one would if one was swatting at a fly.

I also think that when she says "I'm on an adventure and let's see how with aka, we alive", she means a short time journey. I'm not sure but I guess she wants to say so as if mean something like it is a short job journey. What's your opinion?
You have misunderstood her. She says "... and, uh, let's see how we look, huh? Are we live?"

I don't know what you meant by "a short job journey" anyway.

You have misunderstood her. She says "... and, uh, let's see how we look, huh? Are we live?"

I don't know what you meant by "a short job journey" anyway.
I mean a short journey on business.

Which phrase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back