Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Tomorrow the team of execution will finish the installation of Mrs. X.
We will go team viewer with the head of engineering to set the parameters adequate to the batteries.
Can you please check the parameters below that will be entered to tbe systen tomorrow.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
There are so many errors there that I don't know where to start. Read it very carefully and then rewrite it. Here's one hint - there is no "installation of Mrs X". That means someone is installing a woman!

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Mrs. X's PV system installation will be completed by the execution team tomorrow.

We'll go into team viewer with the head of engineering to set the parameters that are appropriate for the batteries.

Could you please double-check the parameters listed below, which will be entered into the system tomorrow?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
1. Mrs. X's PV system installation will be completed by the execution team tomorrow.

2. We'll go into team viewer with the head of engineering to set the parameters that are appropriate for the batteries.
1. That's better than the original. I'd write "The installation team will finish installing the PV system at Mrs X's property tomorrow". I've changed "execution team" because it sounds like a team of people who go around killing people! However, if "execution team" is commonly used in your area of work, then use it.

2. I don't understand "We'll go into team viewer" at all. Are you visiting the property with the head of engineering? Is "team viewer" supposed to be some kind of software program? If so, it should be capitalised.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
1. That's better than the original. I'd write "The installation team will finish installing the PV system at Mrs X's property tomorrow". I've changed "execution team" because it sounds like a team of people who go around killing people! However, if "execution team" is commonly used in your area of work, then use it.

2. I don't understand "We'll go into team viewer" at all. Are you visiting the property with the head of engineering? Is "team viewer" supposed to be some kind of software program? If so, it should be capitalised.
Team viewer c'est le "Zoom"

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Team viewer c'est le "Zoom"
I have no idea why you replied to me in French! I don't think they're the same thing. Zoom is the name of one platform and Microsoft Teams is another. Is Team Viewer part of Microsoft Teams?

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
I have no idea why you replied to me in French! I don't think they're the same thing. Zoom is the name of one platform and Microsoft Teams is another. Is Team Viewer part of Microsoft Teams?
TeamViewer is a remote access and remote control computer software, allowing maintenance of computers and other devices.
Can we please re schedule our meeting on TeamViewer to 10:30am ?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
@Joj Is it video conference software or software for fixing computers?

Status
Not open for further replies.