iambozdar

Member Type
Native Language
Baluchi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I immersed myself into the room I am sitting. I visualised things like having beds, lizards hiding under paintings, sofa, and beds, but at the same time I didn’t notice couldn't imagine the desktop computer, a pair of telephone sets, and a trigonometry chart pasted on wall by my sister.

The desktop computer is just in the right-side corner near to window opening toward lawn. It has all peripherals placed side by side on the table. A pair of digital phones are also on table but on different corners. One of them is wireless and black whereas other one is white and has wired connection in a socket. I didn’t realise that there is a trigonometry chart in the room. It is multicolour, written in bold. One can easily remember the conversions of different values from one another. Whenever I see the chart, I remember of my school days.​

I wish I have visualised all of these things before.

---
Please check, comment, and help me to improve my writing (strictly in British English).

Last edited:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I imagine myself sitting in a room with....
I don't think you would go to great lengths to describe things that you "didn't notice".

iambozdar

Member Type
Native Language
Baluchi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I don't think you would go to great lengths to describe things that you "didn't notice".

Thanks for the signal, I corrected that part. I feel I am really learning to write better.

iambozdar

Member Type
Native Language
Baluchi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Does this piece of writing contain no error?

Status
Not open for further replies.