Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
1) We will consider your calim because it was received within the time limits. We received it within 180 days from the medical service date.

2) We won't consider your calim because it was received outside of time limits. We received it after 180 days

Do we say "received outside of time limit" and "within the time limits"?

Before we continue, please edit your post to correct the spelling of "claim". You have misspelled it in both sentences.

How many time limits?

1) We will consider your calim claim.because It was received within the time limits. prior to the deadline.We It was received it within 180 days from the medical service date.

2) We won't consider your calim claim because it was received outside of time limits. We received it after the 180 days day deadline.

Other, more typical options.

1) We will consider your calim claim because it was received within the time limits limit. We received it within 180 days from of the medical service date treatment.

2) We won't consider your calim claim because it was received outside of after the time limits limit. We received it after more than 180 days after the medical treatment.

You were lucky, tufguy. People responded before you had corrected the spelling errors. Since others have already replied, I will add my response. I have left two separate sentences in each example even though it's not particularly natural that way. As Yankee showed, it would be more natural to use a single sentence for each.

1. Your claim will be considered because it was received within the 180-day time limit.
2. Your claim will not be considered because it was received after the 180-day time limit.

Tufguy, do they do it that way there?

Normally, an insurance company will only send you such a letter if they are rejecting your claim. Otherwise, they will simply process the claim. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back