Soar also means something which remains in flight for a long time, without telling us how it got there. Hawks and sailplanes are said to soar, even though they may take quite a while to reach soaring altitude.
Please note my changes above. Please make sure you put the words you are querying in your post as well as in your title. It's important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.