- Jul 22, 2010
- Member Type
- Student or Learner
- Native Language
- Home Country
- Current Location
Could anyone please tell me what is the simple way to identify verb and noun including proper noun in a sentences? What is the simple logic? For instance in the below sentences how to differentiate them?
- I have extensive experience in supporting Senior Project Managers and Delivery Directors in planning, executing, monitoring, and closing a variety of research projects.
- My experience is include Change control, business process ,requirement traceability analysis and dependency management.
- I have developed new process and quality standards for project/portfolio delivery governance.
- I have a proven track record in tracking, controlling and reporting on project/ programme schedule, budget and scope for executives.
- My achievements include
- Successful development and Implementation of Enterprise Dependency Management process and policies.
- Developed and implemented of SharePoint sites for all PMO & Governance services.