Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could help me to check my writing below. Thank you.

Short summary
When Putera the Indonesian man wishes to marry Pevita the gorgeous Malaysian, he has to jump over hurdles as his grandfather blames Pevita's mother as a notorious secret agent who kidnaps wealthy bankers.

Long summary
When Putera, an Indonesian man who works for a Penang hotel meets Pevita, a beautiful Malaysian woman, he is instantly in love. The lovebirds decide to get married, but their parents reject. Ray, Putera's grandafather, and Fariza, Pevita's mother are in a feud, as Ray blames Pevita as a notorious secret agent who has been kidnapping world's famous wealthy bankers. Will the two ever have a blessed marriage as they wish?

Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could [STRIKE]help me to[/STRIKE] check my writing below. Thank you.

Short summary
When Putera, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] an Indonesian man, wishes to marry Pevita, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a gorgeous Malaysian woman, he has to jump over hurdles [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] because his grandfather [STRIKE]blames[/STRIKE] believes that Pevita's mother [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] is a notorious secret agent who kidnaps wealthy bankers.

Long summary
When Putera, an Indonesian man who works for a Penang hotel meets Pevita, a beautiful Malaysian woman, he is instantly in love. The lovebirds decide to get married, but their parents reject. Ray, Putera's grandafather, and Fariza, Pevita's mother are in a feud, as Ray blames Pevita as a notorious secret agent who has been kidnapping world's famous wealthy bankers. Will the two ever have a blessed marriage as they wish?

See above. "... blames Pevita as a notorious ..." is incorrect in both summaries.

What is it a summary of?

See above. "... blames Pevita as a notorious ..." is incorrect in both summaries.

Thanks for the correction teacher and also noted on the incorrect line.I will look in to it.

You usually say "blame someone for something", not "blame someone as somethiing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back