Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hi,

This is an email (homework) that I want to send to my friend. Please help correct. Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Gillian,

I haven't seen you for a very long time. I missed you so much. I am delighted to tell you that last month I took a vacation in Indonesia with my friends. We spent a week's time in Bali which is the most popular island there. It has beautiful sandy beaches and luxury hotel with good service and excellent garden.

I flied from Bejing to Bali which took me 7 hours. Upon arrival, we spent much time waiting to get through passport control service to receive my tourist visa. Next, our vacation got started.

There were too many excellent hotels to choose from which were all in a reasonable price. We stayed in a five-star hotel, near Nusa Dua included the best privacy beach, and fantastic sceneries. The most spectaculer scenery was Evil's tear. The waves hit the rocks produced huge spray. That was impressive. Of course, during the day we lied on the beach, and enjoyed the sunshine.

It had a hot weather in the daytime, but at night it was cool with a light breeze which kept bugs away. It didn't rain quiet often, so umbralla is unnecessary.

I have been back for several day. I had so much fun there. I hope we can travel together the next time.

See you soon.

Best regards,
Gill

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We don't help with homework or assignments here. You must submit work that you do by yourself. There is no point giving your teacher something that you had help with. If you have help, your teacher won't be able to tell where your strengths and weaknesses are.

Write and submit the best piece of work that you can. After you get it back from your teacher, you can come back to us for help if you don't understand any of your teacher's comments or corrections.

Thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.