Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Dear Mr. Osama,

We are pleased to offer you a position of Safety/QA Engineer with XXXXXXXX Company and kindly find enclosed your formal employment offer. We believe your qualification and experience in the field of quality assurance will be a significant contribution to our organization.

Looking forward to your acceptance on our offer and join with us soon as a team member. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Offer Cover Letter

Please correct the below letter for me.

Dear Mr.
We are pleased to offer you a position of Safety/QA Engineer with SSM Industries Company and kindly find enclosed your formal employment offer. We believe your qualification and experience in the field of quality assurance will be a significant contribution to our organization.

Looking forward to your acceptance on our offer and join with us soon as a team member. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Dear Mr. Osama,

We are pleased to offer you the position of* Safety/QA Engineer with XXXXXXXX Company and enclose your formal employment offer. We believe your qualifications and experience in the field of quality assurance will make a significant contribution to our organization.

Looking forward to your acceptance of our offer and joining us soon as a team member. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

* either '...the position of...' (if there's only one) or '...a position as...' if there's more than one.

Re: Offer Cover Letter

Dear Mr.
We are pleased to offer you a position of Safety/QA Engineer with SSM Industries Company.

Kindly find your formal employment offer enclosed. We believe your qualifications and experiences in the field of quality assurance will be significant contributions to our organization.

We look forward to your acceptance to this employment offer and hope you will join us as a team member soon.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

I have merged your duplicate threads. Please do not post more than once on the same topic.

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back