Guys, It looks like, this time, I can't just recognize a few unknown words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denisius

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Uzbekistan
Hi all! I encountered a few words which I didn't know. So could you please tell me what "pedo" mouse is, and what's following after the words around on that recording? Here's the link: https://soundcloud.com/researcher76/mouse

It's not a 'pedo mouse', it's 'like a bi-pedal mouse'. It functions as if it had two legs.

"Pedo mouse" sounds like a new meme.

Not likely for Spanish speakers!

Warning: the following is the translatio into English of the Spanish word "pedo". Some readers might find it offensive, since it has to do with bodily functions.
(pedo - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com)

Unfortunately, it has worse connotations in (British) English. "Pedo" or "paedo" (pronounced "pee-doe") is a contraction of "paedophile". A "pedo-mouse" would be a very sinister new cartoon character or computer peripheral.

Thank you all for your replies. And sorry for "pedo" because there isn't, of course, any "pedo" in that phrase, but I couldn't get it for the first time untill I used 8 times stretching. So at last I heard the following: This mouse is kind of almost like bipedal mouses not going around on all fours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back