speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBungle

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi,

I have to give a short speech on my work as a library assistant, and I'm looking for a volunteer to proofread what I have written (less than a page). If anyone is willing to take a look at it, please reply to this post.

Any and all help would be hugely appreciated! :-D

Last edited:
Hi,

I have to give a short speech on my work as a library assistant, and I'm looking for a volunteer to proofread what I have written (less than a page). If anyone is willing to take a look at it, please reply to this post.

Any and all help would be hugely appreciated! :-D
That is perfect. Are you sure you need help?

:)

Thank you, RonBee! :hi:

I just want to make sure my speech is as "polished" as possible. Unfortunately, it seems like there is no personal message option on this forum. :cry: (I don't want to put this stuff online, it would be weird if any of my colleagues stumbled across this page. Sorry, Im weird that way... :silly:)

Thanks anyway. Thread can be closed now.

Unfortunately, it seems like there is no personal message option on this forum. :cry:
Actually, there is. Click on User CP, then click on Private Messages. Or you can send somebody a PM through his or her profile.

:)

There's a minimum, presumably to prevent trolling. It kicks in after a few posts (10?) You can fool the counter by entering and deleting a few posts. ;-)

b

That's alright, I already gave my speech last week. Just wanted to make sure I didn't lose my marbles.... :-D Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back