Please welcome our new staff member: Bhaisahab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have learnt about bhaisahab is that if I see his name on a thread where I thought I might have something to offer, I know I needn't bother. He'll have done the job efficiently - and concisely!

I am delighted to see him as a staff member.

:up:

Bhaisahab posts are always an immense source of knowledge and wisdom in the English language. I always learn a great amount of good English by reading and rereading his posts. It is a privilege for all of us to have him as a new moderator at UsingEnglish.

Congratulations Bhaisahab!

Welcome aboard! Did anyone explain to you yet the tradition of the newest staffer buying drinks for the rest of us....? ;-) :cheers:

I am delighted to see my teacher Bhaisahab as a staff member

I wish him a success

congratulations Bhaisahab:popcorn:

Congratulations, bhaisahab! :up:

Cheers!

God bless you,
You are warm welcome.
I am new here and by the grace of Allmighty Allah I will learn whatever you all guys submit your own eforts.

Karachika bhai.:-D

I just want to say hi to everyone on this forum, because I havent' been here for almost three years...:oops:

Glad to be back! :-D

P.S. And if I may comment, there is no Bosnian language to choose, so I had to choose Croatian. Can any of the administrators fix it?

Last edited:
I just want to say hi to everyone on this forum, because I havent' been here for almost three years...:oops:

Glad to be back! :-D
Welcome back! :up:
P.S. And if I may comment, there is no Bosnian language to choose, so I had to choose Croatian. Can any of the administrators fix it?
There is now! ;-)

Congratulations! Bhaisahab!
I want to say thank you for what you have done for the forum, from which I learned a lot.
All your replies to my questions satisfy me. :up:
Thanks again.

A heartfelt welcome to Bhaisahab!

I am really happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back