Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Canada
Hi
I want to write a letter to the supervisor and request him to give me the chance to work in his organization as a volunteer basis, please suggest. how to write my objective.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi
I want to write a letter to the supervisor and request him to give me the chance to work in his organization as a volunteer basis, please suggest. how to write my objective.

Write it, post it and we'll review/comment.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Say '...as a volunteer' or '...on a voluntary basis' - not ...'as a volunteer basis'.

Rover

gozuhair

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Canada
Thanks for the reply, will write a letter and then post it.

gozuhair

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Canada
Hi All
I tried to write the following volunteer letter, I really need you to improve the below letter.

Code:
[FONT=Tahoma][FONT=Tahoma]I am writing this letter in hopes of establishing a volunteer relationship with the abc company, it is my dream to work with your organization and provide my services  for  the  organization. I am willing to submit to a background check as per any volunteer regulations set forth by the organization as well as I will also submit references if needed, my aim is to help the organization in any way that I can.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]I have more than nine years of experience as an Analyst Programmer specialized in Oracle Forms and Reports. I have a Master degree in Information Technology from Preston University, I have also completed my 2 years advance diploma program  in computer science from NCR Education Centre, as well as, I have cleared Oracle Certified Professional in database administration track examination from Oracle corporation that is globally recognized. [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]Please feel free to contact me on my mobile no that 306-209-2326 at any time with any questions or concerns, or to schedule a volunteer interview.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]Regards[/FONT]
[/FONT]

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi All
I tried to write the following volunteer letter, I really need you to improve the below letter.

Code:
[FONT=Tahoma][FONT=Tahoma]I am writing this letter in hopes of establishing a volunteer relationship with the abc company[COLOR=red].[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]I[/COLOR]t is my dream to work with your organization and provide my services[COLOR=red]. [/COLOR] [STRIKE]for  the  organization.[/STRIKE] I am willing to submit to a background check as per any volunteer regulations set forth by the organization [STRIKE]as well as[/STRIKE] [COLOR=red]and[/COLOR] I will also submit references if needed[COLOR=red]. [/COLOR][COLOR=red]M[/COLOR]y [STRIKE]aim[/STRIKE] [COLOR=red]desire[/COLOR] is to help the organization in any way that I can.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]I have more than nine years [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] experience as an Analyst Programmer specializ[COLOR=red]ing[/COLOR] in Oracle Forms and Reports. I have a Master[COLOR=red]s [/COLOR]degree in Information Technology from Preston University[COLOR=red].[/COLOR] I have also completed my 2 years advance diploma program  in computer science from NCR Education Centre, [STRIKE]as well as,[/STRIKE] [COLOR=red]and[/COLOR] I have cleared (? [COLOR=red][I]passed the[/I][/COLOR]) Oracle Certified Professional in database administration track examination from Oracle [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR]orporation that is globally recognized. [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]Please feel free to contact me on my mobile [STRIKE]no that [/STRIKE] [COLOR=red]?[/COLOR] 306-209-2326 at any time with any questions or concerns, or to schedule a volunteer interview.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]Regards[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Suggestions.

gozuhair

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Canada
Hi
Anxiously waiting for your help.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Bill helped yesterday.

gozuhair

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Canada
Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.