[Not a teacher]
1. To express that someone allows something to happen (We will agree to your proposal if you will postpone action).
2. To say that someone is prepared to something.
1. To express the same opinion.
2. To approve of a particular idea or action (We will agree with your proposal if you will postpone action).
3. To express that two things match.
4. To talk about things that makes us happy or healthy.
Two o more people decide to do something.
To express that people have the same opinion on a particular subject.
Student or Learner