Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Q :
Most of our information comes from the Internet nowadays. Some people say that a large part of the information we get is incorrect. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.

A :its true that in this day and age , the majority of our information comes from internet , some people argue that's is good and useful , while others want to chang this idea . In this essay I will look on sides of this debate as well as offer my own point view .

In the other hand some people believe our information from internet have a lote of positive things on reason is that it is hard to get the same information that is available through Internet by other means , secondly, we can get many information that we want in a shout time no need to lost our time looking for a books or source .
However , some people believe that information not useful and incorrect for large part they got one ,firstly , they think some sours may be unverifiable. For example they would not be sure if the information they are reading and get is accurate, secondly, some sites may be unreliable.

In my opinion , I disagree with what they say about information from Internet ,we need to expanding our information through searching in Internet

By way of conclusion , from the idea and examples above ,It can be seen that everything has advantages and disadvantages and we most look at the positive side of it .

Last edited by a moderator:
I've taken this thread out of moderation but, as you can see, there are huge problems with the HTML. I'm fairly tech-savvy but I can't fix it. One of the other mods might have the technical skills to edit the post and fix it. If not, at some point I'll remove all the failed colour codes and just leave the text.

Edit: I have now removed all the coding and left just the text.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Zahra'a. :hi:

Do you have a question for us? When is your essay due to be submitted for marking/grading by your teacher?

Zahra'a, you don't have to use HTML colour codes at all.
You can simply click on 'A' on the tool bar and then choose a colour.

Ideally, however, posts should be made all in black to make them easier to read on all devices. Only use a colour if you want to make a word/phrase stand out from the rest of the post and only if putting it in bold or italics, or "inside quotation marks" isn't sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back