Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Uzbekistan
I am preparing for IELTS. Can you check my letter below to see how I responded?

Complaint Letter
There are not enough recycling bins in your neighborhood.
Write a letter to your local council to install more recycling bins.
In your letter:
- explain the situation;
- state its importance to the environment;
- ask for more recycling bins.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr/Mrs,

I was born and have been living in this town, and I am a person who deeply values our neighbourhood. Having witnessed plastic and other material wastes several times on the ground in our town, I am disappointed about this, as a result I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the shortage of recycling bins.

It is widely known that where there are people, there will definitely be waste. Because of this, recycling bins are not only needed, but residents must also obey cleaning rules to keep the neighbourhood tidy. Having recycling bins not only useful, but also ones can be provided job opportunity as a cleaner.

Therefore, I kindly request that you consider this matter explicitly and make the right decision regarding increasing the number of bins. I believe in your leadership and vision in making the best decision for the overall benefit of our town and its residents.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I eagerly await your response.

Your faithfully,
Frank Lee

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam, Mr/Mrs,

I was born and have been living am writing to you about the need for more recycling bins in this town. , and I am a person who deeply values having a clean and healthy environment in our neighbourhood. Having witnessed a notable increase in plastic and other waste material wastes several times on the ground in our town, I am disappointed about this , as a result I am writing and wish to express my dissatisfaction with the shortage of recycling bins.

[ 1] It is widely known that where there are people, there will definitely be waste. As you know, the population in our area has more than doubled over the past decade. Because of this, recycling bins are not only needed, [ 1] but residents must also obey cleaning rules to keep the neighbourhood tidy. having extra recycling bins would not only mean a cleaner environment, useful, but also ones can be provided job opportunity as a reduce the work of the council to keep our streets clean. er.

Therefore, I kindly request that you consider this matter explicitly seriously and make the right decision necessary arrangements regarding increasing the number of recycling bins. I believe in your leadership and vision in making the best decision for the overall benefit of our town and its residents.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I eagerly await your response.

Your faithfully,

Frank Lee

---------------------------
[ 1]: Those parts are off topic.

Last edited: