Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Dear Editor,

Having seen your invitation in the magazine, I thought to write my opinion on this topic, which was the subject of my interest a couple of years ago. It is as followed.

To me, that each one of us comes to life once and lives only for a short limited time draws people to make the most of each moment. And I believe in that there is a mission for everyone living in this world which is exactly living life to the full.

Thus, this question arises that how we can live life to the full, and accomplish our missions to the best. To the best of my knowledge, there are three steps which are of the utmost significance to get the best out of life. To the first step, setting goals, big enough to content you for your whole life, give you an outlook for your life. Then, you need an appropriate path, as a second step, to know how to reach your goals. Finally, a positive attitude and looking on the bright side can help you keep moving forward.

Followed by that, why do some people not accomplish their missions? In my opinion, besides choosing a goal which does not cover your life, on inappropriate path, and not being positive enough, not appreciating our times is the main reason for not making the most out of life. As we do not know how much time we have in this world, we do not appreciate our lives and waste it.

I hope you would like my points of view and would publish them.

Yours faithfully,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Re: please correct my letter to a magazine about living life to the full

When will you submit this homework to your teacher?

atieh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran

When will you submit this homework to your teacher?

I submitted it to my teacher and I only want to know your opinion about my letter.
I would appreciate it if you could give me your opinion.
Thank you

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

If you have already submitted it to your teacher, you need to wait until your teacher gives it back to you. Once that has happened, you can look through it and see what corrections and comments your teacher makes. If you don't understand any of them, you can come back to us for more help.

atieh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran

I am not a native and neither is my teacher. I am a mathematics Ph.D. student in my country and I am trying to improve my English as much as I can.
I shared my exercise here to know how a native sees my writing in general. I mean the organization, the structure of the sentences, the vocabulary and something. Also, regarded I have studied the whole grammar, if I understood my grammatical mistakes, I would improve my writings.
As you told me, however, I am going to expect my teacher's comments, Saturday evening, and then I will ask your opinion.
Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.