Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Cyprus
Current Location
Cyprus
Please i want to correct my letter if there are any errors

Write a letter to a friend who is suffering from exam stress using his/her advice or how to deal with it

30 April 2017

Dear friend,
How are you? I hope you are well, I am writing this letter to giving you an advice about exams stress with love, and understanding of your current situation. It has come that time of the semester again that the lecturers have to test how much you have grasped what they taught throughout the semester. I know well the stress affiliated with this period and the constant reminders that exams are imperative for progress and the need to acquire high grades. At this point, I suppose that you have probably heard everything that there is to hear about the importance of revising heard and the fear of failing exams has never been more real. Therefore, I need not stress on the obvious, and I am here to speak some different words in your life.
During this period of stress and tension, I want you to hear a different message from the obvious “work hard” and “revise.” You can also listen music to relax and continue after reading. I am not against the fact that exams are important, I just want to make sure you are easy and not stressed. There is more to life than just university and examinations. Your life cannot be summarized in just some few pieces of paper. As you take the exams, you should have this in mind and always remind yourself that you are an amazing human with so many talents, gifts, and abilities. You have a role to play in the world that cannot be covered for by anyone else, and this is something bigger than the exams.
To sum up,In the meantime, have faith in what you can do and face those exams, not as an obstacle blocking your path, but rather a challenge that makes you better. All in a while, praying to God to give you the strength, knowledge, and guidance you need while preparing for your papers.
Take care of yourself

You’re sincerely
Your friend Konstantinos

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When are you going to submit this piece of homework to your teacher/tutor for marking or grading?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Please [STRIKE]i want[/STRIKE] help me to correct my letter if there are any errors.

30 April 2017

Dear friend,

How are you? I hope you are well, I am writing this letter to giving you an advice about exams stress with love, and understanding of your current situation. It has come that time of the semester again that the lecturers have to test how much you have grasped what they taught throughout the semester. I know well the stress affiliated with this period and the constant reminders that exams are imperative for progress and the need to acquire high grades. At this point, I suppose that you have probably heard everything that there is to hear about the importance of revising heard and the fear of failing exams has never been more real. Therefore, I need not stress on the obvious, and I am here to speak some different words in your life.
During this period of stress and tension, I want you to hear a different message from the obvious “work hard” and “revise.” You can also listen music to relax and continue after reading. I am not against the fact that exams are important, I just want to make sure you are easy and not stressed. There is more to life than just university and examinations. Your life cannot be summarized in just some few pieces of paper. As you take the exams, you should have this in mind and always remind yourself that you are an amazing human with so many talents, gifts, and abilities. You have a role to play in the world that cannot be covered for by anyone else, and this is something bigger than the exams.
To sum up,In the meantime, have faith in what you can do and face those exams, not as an obstacle blocking your path, but rather a challenge that makes you better. All in a while, praying to God to give you the strength, knowledge, and guidance you need while preparing for your papers.
Take care of yourself

You’re sincerely
Your friend Konstantinos
Hello Konstantinos. I've highlighted some problems in your letter. If you respond to post #2, we may be able to help you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.