Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
CAR ACCIDENTS.

[FONT=.SFUIText]Traffic accidents are a major cause of. harvested souls of people daily around the world, along with numerous injuries, the fearsome damage caused to the means of transport, and multiple causes of traffic accidents, with corresponding solutions that try to minimize harm to stakeholders and the human and material losses.[/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIText]

[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]In my view that one of th main causes of car accidents and traffic rules override this thing could lead to traffic accidents [/FONT][FONT=.GeezaProInterface]،[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]also greatly excessive speed of the main causes of accidents [/FONT][FONT=.GeezaProInterface]،[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText] as well as using the phone while driving is a very important reason and a large percentage of causes of accidents lately.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]To reduce traffic accidents we must find appropriate solutions and these solutions,

1- [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]traffic regulation and control Street configuration-General

2- p[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]ut strict laws for violators, especially users
answer while driving

3- [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]do not allow teenagers who were underage driving.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIText]

[/FONT][FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]At the fainaly in my Opinion that face serious traffic accidents which caused material and human losses and many injuries and deaths every day is to apply some of what has been stated in the upper strict regulations to address this threat.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT]

I hope you correct my essay and tell me please where errors

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Mohammed, and welcome to the forum. :)
You have some good ideas there, but what you posted does not qualify as an essay. Essays are highly structured and formal texts.

I suggest you take a look at my posts in the following thread first.
https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/threads/242490-School-education-should-be-free

Then tell us the full/exact prompt for the essay you're trying to write; "car accidents" is too broad.

Finally, please do not use an automatic translator such as Google Translate.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
CAR ACCIDENTS.

Traffic accidents are a major cause of. harvested souls of people daily around the world, along with numerous injuries, the fearsome damage caused to the means of transport, and multiple causes of traffic accidents, with corresponding solutions that try to minimize harm to stakeholders and the human and material losses.

In my view that one of th main causes of car accidents and traffic rules override this thing could lead to traffic accidents ،also greatly excessive speed of the main causes of accidents ، as well as using the phone while driving is a very important reason and a large percentage of causes of accidents lately.

To reduce traffic accidents we must find appropriate solutions and these solutions,

1- traffic regulation and control Street configuration-General

2- put strict laws for violators, especially users
answer while driving

3- do not allow teenagers who were underage driving.

At the fainaly in my Opinion that face serious traffic accidents which caused material and human losses and many injuries and deaths every day is to apply some of what has been stated in the upper strict regulations to address this threat.

I hope you correct my essay and tell me please where errors

You laid out your post wrong. In written English, we start writing on the left-hand side of the page/text box. Look at the quote above where I have changed your post so that it is "left-justified".

Status
Not open for further replies.