Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
It is a follow-up email after an interview, please help me improve my language and structure.

Dear Professor Li,

It was a pleasure talking with you last Saturday, which really inspires and motivates me in many ways. Thank you for taking your time out of schedule to this interview. The Talking provides me a more clear outlook of the online education, and the professional attitude and the visionary perspective of the Institute of Online Education really resonate with me. This position will definitely be my best option.

Apart from my enthusiasm, I have many years of experience in online education, whether being a teacher or a student; and the educational background of computer science will make me outperform other people in this position.

I look forward to hearing from you next week concerning the final decision. Please feel free to contact me beforehand if you have any problem. My phone number is 5555555
Thank you again for your time and consideration

Sincerely,

Tyler Wu

Last edited by a moderator:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
It is a follow-up email after an interview, please help me improve my language and structure.

Dear Professor Li,

It was a pleasure talking with you last Saturday. [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] It has really inspired and motivated me in many ways. Thank you for taking [STRIKE]your [/STRIKE]time out of your busy schedule to [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] attend the interview. The [STRIKE]Talking [/STRIKE] meeting has provided me with a [STRIKE]more[/STRIKE] clearer outlook of[STRIKE] the[/STRIKE] online education. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] The professional attitude and the visionary perspective of the Institute of Online Education really resonate with me. This position will definitely be my best option(what position and option for what?).

Apart from my enthusiasm, I have many years of experience in online education, [STRIKE]whether being[/STRIKE] both as a teacher [STRIKE]or[/STRIKE] and a student; and [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE] my educational background [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in computer science will [STRIKE]make me[/STRIKE] enable me to outperform other people in this position.

I look forward to hearing from you next week concerning the final decision. Please feel free to contact me [STRIKE]beforehand[/STRIKE] if you have any [STRIKE]problem[/STRIKE] queries/questions. My phone number is 5555555
Thank you again for your time and consideration

Sincerely,

Tyler Wu

Status
Not open for further replies.