Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hebrew
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Israel
Hello everyone, I would like to write something on my life in order to improve my English grammar, And I think the best way to do this is writing, I`m also reading English news and stuff but I should test it sometimes to see if I get better results.
I'm newbie here so don't judge me if I am breaking some rules, Actually I was looking for rules in the forum, Can someone link me it?

My name is yuval and I`m from Israel I 19 years old, I`m about to join to the army in 3months from now and will get out when I am 22 years old.
It`s really scary and I don't know what to think about I seriously have tightness in my stomach.
Once my friend Emil said the first day in the army is very intense day because he had some injections and checking his D.N.A and stuff like that from 8am to 9pm.
I always see some movies about it and I don't to where they will take me to be an fighting soldier which is the scariest thing to think about or to some job, the role you are going be is very randomly.
I`m considering what will happend in a week, month or even a year, I`m afriad I`ll not have any friends, that I`ll be lonely over there.

Notes:
-That is just something I was thought about, Came up in my head.
-I really want start writing more and more even a regular chat I just don't know where can I do that.
-Please fix me if I did some mistake over here.

Last edited:

Do228

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Esperanto
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Europe
-I really want start writing more and more even a regular chat I just don't know where can I do that.

Are you on Facebook? They have thousands of international language groups there where you can easily find chat friends, pen pals, etc.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm sure we mentioned in a previous thread that you must capitalise proper nouns. For example, "English".

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

My name is Yuval, and I'm going to join the army in three months. I'm. 19 now, and I will get out when I am 22.

Please don't post an entire paragraph in bold print.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:

It's really scary, and I don't know what to expect. I seriously have a tightness in my stomach.

yovelpartush

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hebrew
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Israel
Perhaps:

It's really scary, and I don't know what to expect. I seriously have a tightness in my stomach.
Edited.
"Tightness" sounds better than thrills, Thanks you.
Question: Everything I have wrote above it`s okay? there isn`t something wrong there?

Status
Not open for further replies.