Student or Learner
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Hello everybody!
The influence of films on the behavior of people has long been established. The cinema leaves in minds of viewers special information, based on which one behaves according to his favorite hero. Children are the most exposed to this, but adults are not deprived of the instinct of imitation.
What do you think how cinema influence people?

HelgaR

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Not a teacher

There are a dazlling number of movies in the world. People watch them everyday. That`s why films do have influence our minds and behavior. Usually we watch movies according to our mood. If we are upset, we will definitely look for some soap opera. But when we are energetic, the most sutiable film in this case will be one of action movies. So cinema help people recharge their batteries, find new stories to think about and to escape from reality for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheParser

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
What do you think how cinema influence people?

NOT A TEACHER

Hello, Anastasia:

1. Here in the United States, many people work hard to have young people avoid seeing too much sexual activity in motion pictures.

2. But it seems that violence is not considered to be such a danger.

a. In my opinion, too many American movies and TV shows glorify violence and even make it seem humorous.
b. I believe that violence in movies does have a bad influence on some young people.
c. If I had my druthers, I would prohibit gratuitous violence (that is, violence just for the sake of making a movie seem exciting).

3. I wish there were more uplifting movies. That is, movies that show people being kind and helpful. This might have a positive influence on people, especially the young.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.