Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
I am a citizen from Hong Kong and desire to learn English again even though I am 30 years old now. I have no idea how to start writing again, so let me write about my feeling of Hong Kong and please guide me.

Hong Kong has been suffering from political issue about extradition law amendment since June 2019 and my job is to maintain laws and orders which exactly stand among the Government and Hong Kong citizens. Until now, there were still hundreds of demonstrations concerning this issue. In fact, this law amendment was already suspended forever in September 2019 by Hong Kong Chief Executive, many students were motivated by teachers, ministers, even lawyers to fight for other unreasonable demands yet. This issue totally tore Hong Kong society apart. Those who against government have passions but cannot control themselves. During the demonstrations, no one can blame protesters and was allowed to take photos or video except reporters. If not, protesters must attack or damage their mobile phones. This situation is becoming more serious and the crime rates are increasing among under 18 years old cases. There is no hope in Hong Kong now.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Status
Not open for further replies.