Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
The context goes as :"I am proposing that this year’s Annual General Meeting offers a more aesthetically pleasing experience to attendees and one that uses a full range of media from podcasts to webinars." which really confuses in that the pronoun "one" after the "and" does not seem to be clearly in reference to any particular object/matter, is it referencing "an experience that uses a full range..."??
Thanks for answering in advance:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Before we answer your question, please provide the source and author of the quote. This is required every time you quote someone else's words. Note that I have changed your thread title. Titles should be unique and relevant to the thread, and should include some/all of the words/phrases/sentences you are asking us about.

chuckfina

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Before we answer your question, please provide the source and author of the quote. This is required every time you quote someone else's words. Note that I have changed your thread title. Titles should be unique and relevant to the thread, and should include some/all of the words/phrases/sentences you are asking us about.

SO what am I supposed to do now?
I don't think editing is an option here since I don't see any button available anywhere on the interface:)!

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
SO what am I supposed to do now?
I don't think editing is an option here since I don't see any button available anywhere on the interface:)!

You can edit a post for only 24 hours after you post it. However, the answer is very simple - instead of writing a new post asking what you should do if you can't edit, you should have simply written a response telling us the source and the author.
We won't be answering your question until you've provided that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.